Find us at the Northern Illinois Boat Show and you could win a GoPro!
It’s every boater's must-have accessory: a waterproof, go-anywhere GoPro HERO4 Silver video camera.
And it could be yours—absolutely free—when you attend the Northern Illinois Boat Show and Sale 2015, February 26 – March 1 at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Grayslake.
It’s easy to enter:
- Find one of our fun photo cutouts—located throughout the show.
- Have your picture taken. (You'll look fabulous!)
Post your photo with this special hashtag — #BoatingLakeCounty.com — on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
IMPORTANT: Make sure your privacy settings allow public access, or follow VisitLakeCounty, to be sure we can find your photo.
That's it! You're entered to win! We'll post the winning picture right here on BoatingLakeCounty.com!
Official Rules for the BoatingLakeCounty.com GoPro Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and legal residents of the continental United States. Employees of Lake County, Illinois CVB, their advertising agency and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and husband or wife) together with those with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter.
- TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. (CT) on January 14, 2015 and ends at 6:00 p.m. (CT) on March 9, 2015 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The deadline for receipt of entry is 6:00 p.m. (CT) March 9, 2015.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, share your photo of a BoatingLakeCounty photo cutout on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #BoatingLakeCounty; or mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 5465 West Grand Avenue, Suite 100, Gurnee, IL 60031. All mailed entries must include entrant's name, state/zip code/country, daytime telephone number, e-mail address, and birth date. All online entries must be publicly visible, or the associated account must follow the VisitLakeCounty account to ensure entry. The account username provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected and qualified for a prize, the identity of the winner. The use of a bogus name or social media account will disqualify an entrant. There is a limit of one (1) entry per account, per person and/or per family or household. Any duplicate entries, after the first entry, will be void. All entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau. In the event of a dispute, the "entrant" for online entries is the person in whose name the account is held. Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, postage due, misdirected or mutilated mail or online entries; for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau. PRIZES: Four (4) potential winners will be selected by a random drawing on or about two days after the contest date has expired from all eligible online entries received by Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau by 6:00 p.m. (CT) on the day and time the promotion expires. The administration of the Sweepstakes and the drawing will be overseen by Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects related to the administration of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners. Winner must be able to claim their prizes between the dates of March 9, 2015 through March 20, 2015 or an alternative winner will be selected. The following prizes will be given away: One (1) GoPro Hero4 Silver.
- BoatingLakeCounty.com GoPro Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to modify the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes in any way or at any time. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by Illinois law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Illinois courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER'S LIST: Copies of the winners' names may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address listed herein.
- THE SPONSOR: Lake County, IL Convention & Visitors Bureau, 5465 West Grand Avenue, Suite 100, Gurnee, IL 60031