Boat-able Recipes: Bar-B-Que Hot Wings
When you’re cooking on a boat in Lake County, you want the perfect combination of ‘crowd-pleasing’ and ‘easy to prepare.’ Bar-B-Que Hot Wings is a perfect choice.
16 jumbo chicken wings
A neutral-tasting cooking oil (sunflower, corn, safflower)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Quality hot sauce (e.g., Frank’s, Texas Pete’s, Stubb’s or Crystal)
- Coat each wing with oil to prevent sticking to grill.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium-high with grill 4-5” above heat source. For a charcoal grill, coals are ready when you can hold your hand 5” above grill for just 3 to 4 seconds.
- Put the wings on the grill. Cover the grill and cook, checking and turning once or twice, until the wings are cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush wings with hot sauce. Grill again, turning and brushing with sauce occasionally, until the wings are marked by grill, 6 to 7 minutes. Cool for a few minutes and dig in!
english to spanish translation services